Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Kangaroo Bedding Baby Christmas Giveaway
SECTION 1: CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion: 2020 Kangaroo Bedding Baby Christmas Giveaway.
Promoter: Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD [ABN] 55 Barry Rd, Campbellfield, Victoria, Australia 3061.
- Commencement: 23/11/20
- Closure: 31/12/20
Entry Eligibility: The Promotion is open to NSW, TAS, ACT, VIC, SA, NT, WA and QLD residents only who are aged 18 years and over, except those persons excluded under the Entry Restrictions.
Entry Restrictions: The following persons are excluded from the Competition:
(a). The Promoter’s directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members;
(b) Directors, officers and employees, including immediate family members of Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD [ABN]
(c) Prize contributors and their directors,
All entry requirements and instructions and information regarding the Prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Any organisation associated with this Promotion, sponsors or officers and employees, including their immediate family members. By entering the draw, all participants agree for their personal information including full name, phone number, email address and location by state to be used in future Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD marketing campaigns.
Maximum Number of Entries: Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Any eligible person who enters the following details into the Promoter’s website, https://kangaroobeddingbaby.com.au/:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location by state
- A sentence answering ‘Why You Choose Australian Made’
is awarded one (1) entry into the Promotion.
- All entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- There will be ten (10) winners of the Promotion.
- The Prize is 10 Deluxe Innerspring Cot Mattresses
- Winners who are customers of Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD and have recently purchased a Kangaroo Bedding Baby mattress can be refunded the retail value of The Prize.
- Winners can upgrade from The Prize to a Latex Gold Cot Mattress by paying the difference in the price between The Prize and the Latex Gold Cot Mattress.
- The Prize will be dispatched on 26/1/21.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The Prize will be drawn at 55 Barry Rd, Campbellfield, Victoria, Australia 3061 in the second week of January (1/21) and announced in the same week.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the Draw. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Website, Facebook, Instagram and through other media during the second week of January (1/21).
- The Promotion will be redrawn if The Prize is unclaimed by one of the drawn winners after a period of ninety (90) consecutive days from the Draw (‘First Redraw’). This first redraw date will be [date] at 55 Barry Rd, Campbellfield, Victoria, Australia 3061.
- The Promoter may at its sole discretion vary these Conditions of Entry from time to time during the Promotion Period, provided that it receives approval from the relevant government authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, Australian residency status and other details to validate a winner’s eligibility and entry. Acceptance of the proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. A winner’s entry will be deemed invalid if they are unable to provide proof of eligibility.
- The Prize is valued at the recommended retail price including GST at the time of publishing these Conditions of Entry.
- In its absolute discretion but subject to any applicable laws or requirement to provide notice to entrants, the Promoter may modify, suspend, recommence, or cancel the Promotion, if:
- the Promotion is unable to be conducted for any reason or has been affected in any way by fraud, third party intervention and technical difficulties;
- the Promotion’s security, fairness, integrity, administration or proper conduct is affected or is the subject of interference or corruption;
- any event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control prohibits, hinders or prevents the determination of the winner or the delivery of the Prize.
- Except to the extent that liability can be excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter, its officers, directors and employees, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, any organisation associated with the Promotion, Promotion sponsors, Prize contributors, Facebook and Instagram, from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against these parties, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize.
- Any entrant found to be abusing or circumventing the Promotion’s entry processes may be disqualified at Promoter’s discretion. Additionally, Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been interfered or otherwise tampered with.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any legal, financial or tax related issues, obligations or implications that may arise from an entry in this Promotion or acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter recommends that all entrants obtain professional advice regarding the Promotion and the Prize.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their personal information (full name, phone number, email address and location by state). By participating in the Promotion, entrants are consenting to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information.
- The Promoter will use an entrant’s personal information for various purposes including, but not limited to, facilitating the promotion, carrying on its business activities, marketing and promotional uses, direct marketing and statistical analysis.
- Unless expressly stated, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any media platforms. This includes Facebook, Instagram and other media organisations.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any late, errors, deletions, delay in transmissions, defections, omissions, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
- An entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Any decision made by the Promoter about this Promotion is final in nature and binding on the entrants. The Promoter is not under any obligation to enter into correspondence.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to an entrant.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/40351, SA Permit Number: T19/1959, ACT Permit Number: ACT TP 19/04760, NT Permit Number: T19/1959].
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) currently defines “personal information” as meaning information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
What information do we collect?
- The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the website. The personal information which We collect and hold about you may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Credit card details
- User ID for accessing the website
- Social media account usernames and passwords
- Location information
- How we collect your personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the website.
Purpose of collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
- By using our website, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from us. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
Access and Correction
- Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances, and Australian Privacy Principle 13 allows you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us as set out below.
- If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by us and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you expressly request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, the overseas recipient will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
How to contact us about privacy
- If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us.
SECTION 3: WARRANTY
- Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD warrants that The Prize be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Subject to clause 1(c), if The Prize fails for any reason (other than fair wear and tear) within the warranty period and the product is returned to the place of purchase at Your expense, Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD will repair or replace the unit free of charge.
- The warranty referred to in paragraph 1(a) is subject to the following conditions.
- The Prize must be returned to Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD with proof of purchase.
- The Prize must not have had its label or any other part of the product removed, defaced or changed nor have been tampered with in any other way.
- Failure of The Prize must not be due to misuse, improper installation or other abuse or misuse.
- Kangaroo Bedding PTY LTD will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during shipping.
- Apart from any consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or under the various legislation enacted in each Australian state or territory, all other warranties express or implied and whether arising by virtue of statute or otherwise are hereby excluded.